Saturday, November 3, 2012

*Facepalm* Amanda....

 Hey! So, remember my post about twitter? Well, speaking of twitter, have you heard of Amanda Bieber? She is this horrible person who tweets the worst things ever! She makes me face palm at how naive she is. She is awful. She needs to learn some common sense. I am not sure if she is this real 14 year old who is OBSSESSED witj Justin Bieber, or the biggest troll ever. Well, here are some of the most recent tweets she has tweeted. Pictured by yours truly, but go to her profile (DO NOT FOLLOW HER!) and see her other ones. I did the best I could finding the ones that weren't too vulgar. *Shudder*















Oh! And check out what she retweeted from this guy. WHAT.THE.HECK. 



Well, if you excuse me, I have to go burn my eyes out. Lets wish their is still HOPE for humanity. Leave a comment below and tell me what you think of Amanda Bieber. I love hearing from you! Remember, swag. No, I am just kidding, I would burn myself if I said that! Follow me on twitter @EccentricJonni. Videos will be coming out soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment