Friday, October 26, 2012

I'm going back to bed. List of what to do when you can't sleep.


 I have no idea how to sleep for 8 hours. It's hopeless for me. I get in bed at ten or so, and my brain decides to party. I end up falling asleep around four or five in the morning. And to make matters worse, I always wake up at seven or eight on habit. I force myself to go back to bed. Why me? So last night, as I am laying in bed at four in the morning, I think of everything you can do besides sleeping. So here it is, My list of things to do when you can't sleep:

1. Make waffles.
2. Watch T.V.
3. Surf the Internet.
4. Cry about your life.
5. Contemplate about your life.
6. Remember everything embarrassing you have ever done in your life.
7. Think about all of your missed opportunities.
8. Wish you were a dog so you won't have to deal with this anymore.
9. Buy things from Amazon.
10. Watch a scary movie and hope you aren't killed later.
11. Practice singing and dancing.
12. practice your Kung Fu skills.
13. Stalk people on FaceBook.
14. Watch YouTube videos.
16. Decide to make videos to be a YouTube celeb, but change your mind in the morning.
17. Take a bunch of sleep meds and hope for the best.

There are so many more, but I need to move on. I hope you enjoyed the list, leave a comment and lets make this list longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment