Thursday, October 25, 2012

 So this is the blogging world? This is my first time, so I am utterly confused. What do I blog about? Life? Cooking? Cats? This is all so much! Well, whatever I write about, knowing me, it will be random. So, today I guess I will write about stuff. Today has been the average day. Get up, school, random stuff, then bed. Nope, not me. I get up at 2:40 p.m. today, okay. I do school. But not just any school. Home school. Yes, you could say I am the reclusive home schooler. The freak kid in the neighborhood. Well, no. Well, yeah, I am a freak, but not the bad kind. I don't exit my house and walk into the sun screaming, "My eyes!!!"And I don't hiss at my neighbors. Thats my cats job. I simply log on to the school website and sit there and work. I have Live Lesson where I chat with other kids and work together with them. I am not a stereo-typical home schooler. I am not saying home schoolers are like ME, their are those weird ones out there. The ones who's parents use their car to drive to mail box. I actually saw people like that. The dad or mom would come out of the garage, in their car, and get the mail. I also heard that they didn't celebrate Halloween. Speaking of Halloween, who's excited? I am! It's my favorite holiday! I mean, who doesn't want to dress up and get free candy? I mean, the free candy thing should make you want to jump on board as is, but dressing up? Awesome. This year, I am going with friends as Tetris. It shall be the most awesomest costume ALIVE! Hopefully. What is everyone being for Halloween, or do you know any home schoolers? Leave a comment below, if thats an option!  Hopefully this blog was succesfull!

No comments:

Post a Comment